When you start your career at Joe’s Crab Shack, you’ll become part of a winning team of motivated and positive members who pride themselves on providing the perfect Joe’s Crab Shack experience to each and every guest! As a valued team member, you’ll enjoy competitive pay and benefits and outstanding career growth opportunities, all in a fun, friendly environment where you can really shine. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The Dishwasher works as part of the Joe’s team to maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, plates and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. The dishwasher may sometimes assist in food preparation procedures.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Assist team members in creating the Perfect Joe’s Experience for every Guest, every time.
• Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dish washing machine.
• Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
• Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area.
• Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
• Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
• Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine.
• Assist team members when needed.
• Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
• Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
• Works indoors (90%*), outdoors (10%*).
• Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
• Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
• Reading, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The team member is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Similar Job Titles / Key Words: Dish Washer, Food Service
Joe’s Crab Shack is an Equal Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veterans status, in accordance with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4(a), 250.5(a), 300.5(a) and 741.5(a).This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.